Nghiên cứu MBA trong Colombia 2023
Thay đổi tiền tệ
Chi phí sinh hoạt cơ bản hàng tháng
Thuê trong căn hộ chung134
Chia sẻ các tiện ích19
Đăng ký Internet19
Vận tải địa phương23
Chi phí lối sống mẫu
Combo đồ ăn nhanh4
Vé xem phim3
Bia địa phương0.9
- Migrant visa of category 9 (M-9 visa) - replacing the old TP-3 visa as of December 15, 2017.
- If your course lasts less than 6 months, you may be able to use a tourist visa.
Bạn cần loại Visa nào?
Tên thị thực
Migrant visa of category 9 (M-9 visa); Tourist Visa
Giá cả và tiền tệ
The visa fee will depend on your nationality. For US applicants, the cost for the M-9 student visa is $67 USD.
Ai có thể nộp đơn xin thị thực?
To qualify for the Colombia Student Visa you need to have enrolled in a qualified educational institution in Colombia with a class intensity of at least 10 hours per week.
All universities require you to have a Student Visa if you are enrolling on a course for 3 months or longer.
Citizens of several countries including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States do not need a visa to enter Colombia as a tourist for up to 90 days. A Colombian “tourist” visa isn’t a formal visa. It’s just a stamp in your passport. Furthermore, a “tourist” visa can be extended by 90 days at any Migración Colombia office in the country. If you are studying at a non accredited school for a period shorter than 180 days, you can do so under a normal Tourist Permit (PIP-5) and don't need to apply for a visa.
Bạn có thể thực hiện ứng dụng ở đâu?
Colombian consulate or online
You can apply for a Colombia student visa at a Colombian consulate or online.
Làm thế nào để làm cho các ứng dụng?
If you are applying online, you will need the following:
- Photocopy of the first page of your valid passport with your personal data.
- Photocopy of the page of your passport with the last stamp of entry to or departure from Colombia.
- If you’ve had a previous Colombian visa, a photocopy of this visa.
- Photocopy of university registration form signed by a school official.
- Certification or document from the school, stating that the class timetable is a minimum of ten (10) hours per week.
- Photocopy of “certificate of existence and legal representation” from the university.
- Authorization of the parents and designation of the person responsible for the student during his/her stay in Colombia, authenticated by a Colombian notary or consul in the case of minors.
- A letter (in Spanish) from the person with economic responsibility for the student guaranteeing the expenses of the student and documents showing economic solvency. If you are a student, the letter should say you will be financially responsible for yourself while in Colombia. To show “economic solvency” you could use a bank “certificate” showing the average balance over the past six months is greater than 10 times the legal minimum wage in Colombia or 7,812,420 pesos ($2,605 at an exchange rate of 3,000 pesos to the USD) in 2018. And this certificate should be notarized and translated. Or you can provide six months of bank statements with no need for translation. Also, credit card statements that show a sufficient available balance can be used.
- Passport style face photo with a white background, sized at 3 cm width X 4 cm height, the maximum size of 300 kb jpg file for online application.
If your consulate does not allow you to apply online, then take the documents mentioned above to the consulate at the time of your appointment and complete the process they indicate. If you apply in-person, the agent will ask you questions, fill out the online application for you, scan all your documents and return them to you as well as take your photo with a digital camera.
Once you receive your electronic visa, you must go to a Colombian consulate to get it stamped on your passport.
After you have successfully received your Colombia Student Visa you will have a maximum of 15 days to register your visa with Migración Colombia to get a Cedula de Extranjeria (Colombian ID for foreigners). This must be done in-person.
Khi nào bạn nên nộp đơn?
The length of time given for the Colombian student visa depends on the length of your planned enrollment and can be up to three years.
Thời gian xử lý
Cơ hội làm việc
With the M-9 student visa, you are not permitted to work in Colombia.
Giờ mỗi tuần
Tại sao bạn cần loại thị thực này?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Universidad EAFIT
- Corporación Universitaria Iberoamericana
- Universidad de La Sabana - International Center for Foreign Languages and Cultures
- Universitarie Corporation Uniremington
- Universidad Del Cauca
- Universidad de la Costa CUC
- Universidad Autonoma De Occidente cali
- Technological Units of Santander (Unidades Tecnológicas de Santander (UTS))
- School of Logistics (Escuela de Logistica (ESLOG))
- School of Communications (Escuela de Comunicaciones (ESCOM)